This super quick breakfast gets you started right. Those awesome omega-3 fish oils, protein, carbs and healthy fats are all present and will keep you full until your next yummy healthy meal time.
- 1 Salmon fillet
- 1 Piece of wholemeal toast
- 1/2 Avocado
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 Sprinkle of chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil or preferred cooking oil
This is an easy one!
- Frying pan on. Heat the coconut oil for a minute or so.
- In goes your fishy! This will take roughly 10 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Smash up half an avocado and chop your cherry tomatoes.
- With 2 minutes left, pop your toast on.
- Butter your toast. Real butter. None of that margarine crap!
- Add your avocado on the toast with your chilli flakes.
- Place your salmon on top and scatter your tomatoes on the plate.
Now all that is left to do is grab your knife and fork and get stuck into that delicious little beauty! You’ve just started the day well. A good breakfast sets the day up perfectly. Enjoy!