Here is my next installment of Jamie Oliver’s Everyday Super Foods. This breakfast was lovely, super fast and as healthy as you would expect. Time Taken: 10 Mins. Easy!
Get these bad boys in your basket!
- 3 eggs
- 5-10g Parmesan cheese
- 1 slice of wholemeal bread
- 1/2 a fresh red chilli
- 1 large handful of spinach
- Paprika – I added this to increase the flavour and add a touch more colour to my eggs. Everyone loves colour in their grub!
- Hot pan on
- Slice your spinach up roughly
- Throw in the pan with 3 whisked eggs and a sprinkle of parmesan (I added some paprika here too)
- Pop your toast on
- When your eggs are how you like them serve it all up with some finely sliced chilli