Here are your simple ingredients:
- 1/2 red pepper, 1/2 orange pepper
- 1/2 courgette
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tin of berlotti beans
- 1-2 tbsp of harissa spices – can also be bought as a paste
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- A squirt of tomato puree
- Whole wheat pasta
Here are the steps you need to take to get this super easy dish put together:
- Add some 1 tbsp of coconut oil to a large frying pan.
- Throw in the peppers, courgette, garlic, chicken and beans.
- Add your pasta to a large pan of boiling water. Season with salt & pepper.
- Once your chicken is half cooked add harissa, salt and pepper, puree and the tomatoes.
- Cover this pan and allow it to simmer whilst the pasta cooks its last 6 minutes.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and either serve onto plates with your pan of yummies or if either of your pans is big enough, mix both pans of food into one.
- Serve that bad boy up with some deliciously fresh basil.
- Hell yeah! You know it makes sense. That right there is the bomb! Boom! You smashed it!