You’re telling me I can make healthy pancakes that are packed with protein? You’re damn right you can! And it is a bloody simple recipe too. Boom! Have some of that!
- 1 scoop whey protein
- 1 scoop oats
- 1 scoop of blueberries/raspberries
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- A scoop of flaxseeds
This lot is going in your blender. No messing about. Blitz the bastard!
- Coconut oil in the pan.
- Pour your mixture out into circles in a big frying pan. I usually get 3 good size pancakes from mine.
- Add some extra blueberries in your circles. These add a nice fruit explosion when you cut into the pancakes later!
- Serve with greek yoghurt and some more berries.
- Finish with a squeeze of honey too!
That, my friends…is how to start a day with a smile! Plus there’s some good protein, healthy fats and enough to keep you full for a while 🙂 Happy breakfast! Enjoy the rest of your day!