Using a bit of a cheat on this one with Uncle Ben’s wholegrain Mexican rice! Cheeky! But on certain days when I need to get things done a little sharpish, a 2-minute rice pack can come in mightily handy. They are great for lunch times in the office too!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 sweet peppers
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 pack of Uncle Ben’s Mexican wholegrain rice
- Jerk Seasoning
- Sesame seeds
- Dice the chicken – Fry it in coconut oil
- Add jerk seasoning, sweet peppers and tomatoes
- When the chicken is nearly browning, pop the rice in microwave for 2 minutes
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and honey over the pan
There you go! Simple, healthy and delicious. Plate up! Eat up! And bloody well enjoy yourself!