Tonight’s spicy stir fry was immense and full of yummy, healthy goodness. Thai style, which always puts a smile on my face. I could literally bury my face in this bowl. A bowl of delicious sexy goodness!
- King Prawns
- Baby corns
- Spring onions
- Stir fry noodles
- Spices – I used turmeric, garam massala & paprika. You can use whatever spices you like!
- Throw this lot in the pan – chicken, mangetout, baby corns, ginger, chilli, garlic, spring onions and half the spices.
- Once the chicken is nearly browning, add the prawns.
- Add the noodles, coriander and a squeeze of lime – Cook for a further 3-4 mins.
- Serve if up with another squeeze of lime.
Enjoy your healthy stir fry with a smile on your face! Get in there!