It’s stir fry time! This is always an easy but tasty option for any night of the week. This particular serving is great post-workout but change the noodles for soba/buckwheat noodles and it would be great at any other time too. Nom nom nom!
This one is for 2 people.
So what’s in it? I’ll bloody well tell you right now!
- 2 chicken breasts
- Green beans
- 2 sweet peppers
- A handful of mushrooms
- Mini corns
- Stir fry/udon noodles
- A nice quick sauce. I used a red Thai curry sauce. This would go just as well with some hoisin or create your own with some soy, chilli, lime and coriander.
Now you have the ingredients, here is what you need to do.
- Dice your chicken and throw it in your wok with some coconut oil/canola oil. Whichever you use for frying.
- Cook this for 5 mins and throw in your peppers, green beans, mushrooms and mini corns, all diced how you like.
- Once the chicken is starting to brown, throw in your sauce and the coriander, finely chopped.
- Cook for a further 3-4 minutes and get it served up.
Now get your face into that plate and enjoy all those super yums. Nom nom nom!