This super yummy stir fry can be ready in less than 10 minutes and is a great dinner time plate of goodness. I have used king prawns because I bloody love them and they are really quick to cook, but you can easily substitute them for chicken, beef, pork or tofu if you want to go veggie.
- 1 handful of king prawns
- 2 nests of wholewheat noodles
- 1 handful of mushrooms
- 1 stick of lemongrass
- 3 spring onions
- 1/2 a lime
- 1 handful of coriander
- 1 handful of fresh mint
- 1 handful of mangetout
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
How to cook
- Dice the lemongrass, mushrooms, spring onions, coriander and mint.
- Boil your kettle and then get that water in a pan. Season with salt & pepper.
- Put your wok on a medium heat with a tsp of coconut oil.
- Throw your prawns, lemongrass, mushrooms, mangetout and spring onions in the wok.
- Get your noodles in the bubbling water in your other pan.
- Add your soy sauce, lime and hoisin to the wok.
- Once your noodles are cooked, usually about 4 minutes, drain and add then in your wok along with your herbs.
- Now all that is left to do is give it another 30 seconds and serve it steaming hot
Yum yum bloody yum! Get your chops around that plate of goodness!