This delicious oil is now a regular on my kitchen shelf. The first time you pop it in the pan and smell that coconut…oh shit yeah! It smells delightful. It just makes me want to eat!
Without me banging on about why I use it…
Here are some of the health benefits…
- Contains fatty acids that contain medicinal properties.
- Contains lauric acid that can kill bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Can kill hunger, helping you eat less… Weight loss alert!).
- Can improve blood cholesterol levels.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Can help you lose fat
- You energy expenditure can be increased. Another weight loss alert!
This yummy oil is the absolute business. Oh, and it is also a must for when I cook up my protein pancakes for breakfast! Yum bloody yum.