Yummy scrummy quick breakfast served with a side of Christmas cheer, as you can see by my elf socks! This will only take a few minutes and then you can get a super yummy breakfast in you to start the day with a smile and a happy tum.
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- 1 sweet potato
- A thumb sized piece of chorizo
- 1/2 a red pepper
- 1/2 a green pepper
- A handful of spinach
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
How we doing this dance? Just follow these steps!
- Cut your potato into small cubes and pop it in the microwave for 4 minutes.
- Coconut oil or your preferred cooking oil in the pan on a medium heat.
- Dice your peppers, chorizo, tomatoes and spinach – Throw it all in the pan. You’ve only got about 3-4 minutes left!
- Throw in a dash or 2 of balsamic, a couple of teaspoons of paprika and a sprinkle of salt& pepper.
- Whisk your eggs together and throw it over everything in the pan. Also add in your sweet potato once it has gone ‘ping’ in the microwave.
- Simply toss that all about until you are happy with your eggs and then get it served.
You can now enjoy your breakfast. Get that plate of yumminess and slap it right betwen your chops! Nom nom nom!