I just knocked this up for dinner and I have to tell you, this is super yummy. It is full of flavour, quick and easy to cook, and has a good mixture of protein, carbs and some healthy fats. Time taken: 15 mins
- Cod – Fresh or frozen
- Wholemeal pasta
- Veggie skewers – I used sweet pepper, red onion, courgette & halloumi
- Cayenne pepper, salt & pepper – for the cod
- Parsley & butter for the pasta
Start with 3 simple steps
- 1 pan of water on and seasoned – for the pasta.
- Frying pan on with coconut oil – the cod and chorizo are going in there once you get some cayenne, salt & pepper on those bad boys.
- Grill on – for the skewers.
How to cook – it is proper simple!
- 12 minutes on the clock for a good old fashioned countdown to food heaven!
- Pasta in the pan.
- Season your cod with cayenne, salt & pepper. Throw it in the frying pan with the chorizo. Turn half way through.
- Veggie skewers under the grill – turn half way through.
- Finely chop the parsley.
After the 12 minutes is up, drain the pasta, add the parsley and butter and serve everything up. Get a knife & fork and get your face in that plate! You will not be disappointed.