With only a handful of ingredients, this is effortlessly delicious. Great after a workout and will have you going back in the kitchen to mop up anything you left in the pan! This is so damn yummy! I could eat you again you scrumptious beast!
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 2 handfuls of new potatoes
- 2 sweet peppers
- 1 courgette
- Feta – I only used about 25-30g
- Cajun spices
- Mixed herbs
- Salt & pepper – of course! Seasoning is always a must
This will make enough for 2 large portions. Probably some leftovers too! Oh I do love leftovers.
- Get your oven on – roughly 210c and boil a pan of water for the potatoes.
- Dice your chicken and veg and toss it all in a large oven-proof dish.
- Mix in your cajun and mixed herbs with a little oil and put those in the oven. Set your timer to 20 minutes.
- Boil your potatoes for 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes. Add some butter and your rosemary and smash them up slightly.
- Add your potatoes into the oven dish with everything else. Toss it all together and cook for the remaining 10 minutes.
- Serve and sprinkle on your feta.
How simple was that? It’s pretty much just a few bits you chop up, pop them in the oven and the pan, then put your feet up whilst it cooks and then get stuck in! This is a simple and tasty meal. Get in!