This superb breakfast is full of flavour and gives you a good mixture of protein, carbs and fats. It is a superb start to the day and will keep you going for a few hours afterwards. A champion choice first thing in the morning! Get it made you beast!
- 2 eggs
- Sweet potato
- Spring onions
- Sweet peppers
- Sesame seeds
- Crushed chilli
- Cayenne pepper
- Dash of bbq sauce
What do I do with these love ingredients? Well, it’s absolutely bloody simple! Check it out below:
- Dice your sweet potato into cubes and pop it in the microwave for 4 mins.
- Pop your oven on at roughly 200c.
- Fry everything else except your eggs, honey, sesame seeds and bbq sauce on a cast iron sizzle plate or an oven proof pan.
- Throw your sweet potato on once the microwave ‘pings’. Mix it all together.
- Make two circles within the pan and crack in your eggs.
- Pop it in the oven for about 5 minutes or until your eggs are how you like them.
- Serve it up with a quick drizzle of honey, sesame seeds and bbq sauce.
Get stuck in there because this is a breakfast to be savoured! Superb start to the day you absolute champion! Get in you beast!