Today was the day for trying a new combo. Some of the ingredients on this plate might not be familiar friends with Mr Apple, but I decided it needed to go in the mix and oh my God! This was absolutely delicious. If it wasn’t I wouldn’t have bothered with this recipe! Time to get your apple on!
- 1 free range egg
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- A handful of spinach
- 2-3 inches of courgette, diced
- 1 thumb of chorizo
- 1 gala apple, cored and diced thinly
- 3-4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 avocado
How to cook this delicious treat
- Get your tomatoes sliced in half, then dice the courgette, chorizo, avocado and apple.
- Put the apple and avocado aside and throw the courgette, chorizo and tomatoes in a frying pan on a medium heat with a drizzle of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Crack a lovely free range egg into a different frying pan and cover it to help cook it quicker and evenly.
- Toss some spinach on a plate and serve up all of your ingredients from both pans.
- Add your avocado and apple into the mix and get ready for some beautiful taste and texture combinations!
Get in my belly you delicious little bastard!
Happy eating everyone.